Terms and Conditions
- Chulalongkorn University has its policy to respect your privacy without checking or editing your personal information, except that it is obligatory to comply with the state’s laws, regulations or orders in order to protect and prevent CU rights or assets.
- Chulalongkorn University respects the importance of your personal information in the E-Card system and will exercise its utmost power to protect it. However, Chulalongkorn University shall accept no liability for damages or loss caused by computer hacking, Force Majeure or any incidents.
- You acknowledge and agree not to use Chulalongkorn University’s E-Card system for illegal purposes or those contrary to public order or good morals. You shall not publish texts, images or contents deemed defamation, insult, obscenity, false statements, provocation, or post links to websites with illegal texts, contents or contents.
- You agree to accept liability to any texts, images or contents you submitted, posted, or by any means, on CU websites. Chulalongkorn University considers those texts, images and contents as personal opinion and individual liability. Chulalongkorn University shall be not liable to any damage caused by those texts, images and contents.
- Should Chulalongkorn University find or be informed of submitted texts, images or contents that are contrary to laws and good morals, it reserves the right to edit or delete those texts, images or contents at any time without prior notice.